An Architecture + Interior Design Firm located in San Marino, California.
Edward M. Osuch, Architect, LEED AP - graduated from USC, School of Architecture; received a LEED certification from the USGBC in year 2002, and he is licensed in the State of California with the California Architects Board. Edward Osuch has been creating 3D architecture images and reels since 1997. Edward Osuch is the Architect of Record for the Ventana Medical Building located in Tarzana, California. It is a four-story, 112,000 sq. ft. medical office building.
Recent Press Release: "Medical Office Building Nears Completion in Tarzana" in Urbanize.LA, on April 22, 2016.
Edward has been a mentor for several interns from Woodbury University and has taught design and lighting at Long Beach City College. He was recently a panelist at the Los Angeles First Time Home Buyer's Conference.
The following are some of Edward Osuch's previous and current work:
- Disney California Adventure, Anaheim, CA (Paradise Shops)
- Universal Studios, Universal City, CA (488 Building)
- Experian CheetahMail Headquarters, El Segundo, CA
- The Jim Henson Company, Los Angeles, CA (Renovation)
- Danjaq LLC, Santa Monica, CA
PUBLIC WORK -
- MTA Building, San Gabriel, CA
- Sempra Energy Pay Centers (2 locations)
- County of Riverside (Offices)
- DMV Hollywood, CA (L.E.E.D. Silver)
- Yoshinoya at UCLA (L.E.E.D. Specification)
- San Diego Gas & Electric Corporation Headquarters
- Boeing Meeting Center & Reception, Huntington Beach, CA
- Oryxe Energy International Headquarters, Irvine, CA
- Chado Tea Room, Hollywood, CA
- Chado Tea Market, Torrance, CA
- Northrop Grumman, El Segundo, CA
- Tickets.com, Costa Mesa, CA
- PacificCare, Irvine, CA
- Ventana Medical Office Building, Tarzana, CA
- The GREENS at Bixby Knolls (Medical Offices and Restaurants), Long Beach, CA
- Scratch Bar and Kitchen, Encino, CA
PRIVATE RESIDENCES -
Malibu/ Pasadena/ Altadena/ Beverly Hills/ Los Angeles/ Newport Beach/ Corona Del Mar/ Glendora/ Japan.